Prescott Relationship Center is Hiring!
Join a thriving private practice without the hassle or stress of running your own business. At the Prescott Relationship Center, we get the clients for you, provide the space…you see the client, do good therapy, and chart! WIN-WIN!
An outstanding opportunity is now offered by the Prescott Relationship Center, the community’s premier relationship counseling center! We offer a career opportunity to grow in your clinical skills in a community of caring, fun, and positive therapists.
We are looking for an independently licensed clinician (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, Psychologist) for part-time work growing into full-time position. The Clinical Therapist will primarily provide therapy for individual clients (primarily adults). The position is best for someone who would like to be in a private practice setting but doesn’t want to bother with the expense or marketing efforts of opening up their own office.
This position is for clinicians interested in providing in-person counseling services and requires meeting with clients in person (we are temporarily offering select sessions via telepractice due to Covid). Telepractice positions also available.
Insurance companies often take three to six months to credential clinicians. Clinicians who are not already credentialled with insurance panels will typically have an unpaid gap between hire date and being fully credentialled.
Why we think this is a great counseling career opportunity
You get to practice therapy with lots of independence, but also a warm and supportive community, in a private practice setting. You would receive lots of client referrals, office space, marketing support, and all the systems and amenities to operate in a polished and busy private practice.
Prescott Relationship Center might NOT be right for you if:
- You don’t have high expectations for yourself or your employer. Our therapists must know how to provide ethical evidenced-based services so clients can heal. If you are not confident, we are okay with that, but we do expect you to tell us so we can offer help.
- You cancel clients because you don’t feel like talking to them that day. Our therapists ONLY cancel for emergency situations.
- You thrive on office drama.
- You struggle complying with office policies. We have polices designed to maintain structure as well as ethical practice and we expect our therapists to follow them.
- You don’t keep precise documentation. Quality and timely documentation are the cornerstones of basic risk management and quality therapeutic work.
- You do not expect to be fully and completely vetted to determine your fit with Team PRC.
Prescott Relationship Center may be the PERFECT fit for you because:
- We are fair. You might not like our policies, but they are fair.
- Our office staff couldn’t be more supportive.
- We love to do good things for our community.
- We are a leader in the greater Prescott area.
- We care about you.
This is an independent contractor (1099) position with growth potential! Schedule grows as your caseload grows, but is ideally a minimum of 20 client hours/week, with additional time as necessary for case management, consultation, and paperwork.
The current position requires your availability on a minimum of two evenings and/or Saturday and one evening. Additional hours may be available based upon growth of caseload. The position also comes with eligibility for bonus compensation with higher client contact hours.
The ideal candidate is passionate about working in a collegial atmosphere with minimal paperwork and meetings and a growing number of referrals each month.
Our practice specialty is attachment-based couples counseling using Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy. Our goal is to include clinical therapists to provide services for the individual clients often seeing assistance at our center.
- Provide excellent care to clients.
- Be real, be honest, be part of Team PRC, be inspiring!!
- Commitment to learning and honing your therapy skills, working together on your stuck places and growing edges, and collaborating as needed on cases.
- See clients flexibly as your caseload grows, ideally 20 hours minimum per week, including 2 days with evening hours and Saturdays.
- Learn and utilize our systems for scheduling, phone, and billing.
- Timely completion of notes and other required documentation.
- Collaborate and work with the PRC team as needed.
Your Required Skills and Qualities
- Independent Arizona license.
- Sense of humor.
- Experience or interest in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy or attachment based models.
- EFT Externship completion or imminent plans to complete (preferred).
- Attachment orientation required.
- Eagerness to see clients with relationship concerns.
- Practice with integrity and ethics. Know your growing edges and refer to a team member when needed.
- Must have a smartphone and feel competent technically.
- Dependable and responsive. Grounded and easy to get along with. Eager to learn, with a coachable, positive attitude.
- Plus if you have additional experience in any of the following: addictions, trauma and/or sex/intimacy therapy.
- Must not be currently in private practice, or no longer interested in being on your own. This position is best suited to those candidates that do not desire to be on their own, running a private practice. Please – no applications if you already are in a private or group practice. Also, we do not have any openings for pre-licensed clinicians.
Please email include a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.